There’s Nothing like a New Cook Book!
Cookbooks hold a special place in people’s hearts. We have fun selecting books
that we think will cut across a broad spectrum of interest and offer a little
something for everyone.
We’ve featured cookbooks by veterans like Julia Child and Alice Waters, and sprinkle in other popular topics like gluten free baking
and cooking. We’re also proud to be host to Joanne Michaels’ guides to the
Hudson Valley and Catskill Mountains, which is great if you’re visiting our area
on vacation and want to find some fun adventures. Her “Let’s Take The Kids” is
an ever popular book many parents have enjoyed.
Our Favorite Cook Book Selections are Hand-Picked for You
We select cook books that turn us on. Is there a new cook book you think we
should feature? Let us know! We’re always looking to find the best new cook
We suggest you bundle a book with one of our unique kitchen gadgets for the ultimate culinary gift!
Just a few of the cook books you may find at our Blue Mountain Bistro Gourmet Food Store:
- The Heirloom Tomato from Garden to Table by Amy Goldman
- Hudson River Journey by Hardie Truesdale
- Tender by Nigel Slate
- 40 Years of Chez Panisse by Alice Waters
- Mediterranean Harvest by Martha Rose Shulman
- From Tapas to Meze by Joanne Weir
- Foods of the Hudson by Peter G. Rose
- Hudson River Valley Farms by Joanne Michaels
- Raw Garden by Lisa Montgomery
- Kitchen Simple by James Peterson
- Italian Mama’s Kitchen by Katie Caldesi
- Anne Taitor Collection: Books, Postcards
- Life is Meals by James Salter
- Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child
- The French Chef Cookbook by Julia Child
- Kitchen Garden Box by Mike McGrath
- Let’s Take The Kids by Joanne Michaels
- Better than Homemade by Carolyn Wyman
- Hudson Valley & Catskill Mountains by Joanne Michaels
- Gluten Free Cupcakes by Elana Amsterdam
Don’t Forget the Nice Card to Put in the Cook Book!
In addition to these cook books, you will also find our specialty greeting cards - so any of your gifts can be paired with a perfect note for the occasion.